Shrimad Rajchandra Viklang Centre (SRVC) is a centre dedicated to the treatment of the physically challenged. SRVC offers holistic treatment and rehabilitation services for the physically challenged, with an aim to make the entire Valsad District disability-free.
Shrimad Rajchandra Viklang Centre (SRVC) is a child friendly, state-of-the-art unit striving to make the entire Valsad District disability-free by offering holistic rehabilitation services for the physically challenged. SRVC has performed over 200 specialised surgeries and treated over 1000 patients.
The activities and services include:
- Manufacturing and fitting of artificial limbs
- Physiotherapy, with special focus on pediatric and cerebral palsy patients
- Corrective surgeries for managing physical deformities
- Paediatric orthopaedic consultations and corrective surgeries
- Adult orthopaedic consultations
- Paediatric neurophysiology consultations
- Speech therapy
- Prosthetics and orthotics for artificial aids and appliances
- Physiotherapy (Paediatric and Adult)
- Occupational Therapy
Paediatric orthopaedists from Mumbai, Surat and Vadodara provide their consultative services. They also conduct surgeries when necessary, in order to correct and manage severe physical deformities.
Every artificial limb or aid is tailor-made for the patient by qualified engineers and technicians. Therapists teach patients to use the artificial limb or aid, and treatment is completed only once the therapist is convinced that the patient is fully trained in the same.
We understand that rehabilitation is a long-term process and we are sensitive to the fact that patients come to SRVC from far off villages, which is why we offer a residential facility to our patients and their family along with meal services.
We partner with various NGOs and the Government to reach out to more patients in need of treatment and organise outreach camps in remote villages. We also regularly conduct camps at the centre itself.